Mohammed Aamir Hussain Khan likewise known Aamir Khan was bnorn on March 14, 1965, is an entertainer, executive and Indian producer. During his thirty-year vocation in Hindi movies, Khan has built up himself as a standout amongst the most well known and powerful on-screen characters in Indian film.
1. He has an enormous customer base in India and China and has been portrayed by Newsweek as "the best motion picture star" on the planet.
2. Khan has gotten various honors, including nine Filmfare Awards, four National Film Awards and an AACTA Award.
3. He was regarded by the Indian government with Padma Shri in 2003 and Padma Bhushan in 2010, and got a privileged title from the Government of China in 2017.
4. Aamir Khan was conceived on March 14, 1965 in Bombay of Tahir Hussain, film maker, and Zeenat Hussain.
5. A few individuals from his family had a place with the Hindi movie industry, including his late fatherly uncle, maker executive Nasir Hussain.
6. He likewise has an association with Pakistani film, being a relative of executive Syed Sibtain Fazli (Allahabad, 1916-Lahore, 1985) and his grandson, Umair Fazli, additionally a movie producer, encountered the business accomplishment of 2016 Saya Khuda e Zuljalal, himself the sibling of Ayesha Fazli, spouse of artist and on-screen character Ali Zafar of Pakistan.
7. Aside from the film business, he likewise has joins with Abul Kalam Azad, researcher, scholar and Indian Islamic lawmaker, through his grandma.
8. Khan is the oldest of four siblings and sisters; he has a sibling, the entertainer Faisal Khan, and two sisters, Farhat and Nikhat Khan (wedded to Santosh Hegde).
9. His nephew, Imran Khan, is a contemporary Hindi film entertainer. Khan wedded Reena Dutta, who had a little job in Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak, on April 18, 1986.
10.They have two youngsters, a child named Junaid and a little girl, Ira. Reena was quickly engaged with Khan's profession when she filled in as a maker for Lagaan.
11. In December 2002, Khan sought legal separation. Reena took care of the two kids.
12. On December 28, 2005, Khan wedded Kiran Rao, colleague chief of Ashutosh Gowariker during the recording of Lagaan.
13. On December 5, 2011, Khan and his significant other declared the introduction of their child, Azad Rao Khan, through a surrogate mother.
14. In 2007, Khan lost a fight for the care of his more youthful sibling Faisal against their dad, Tahir Hussain. His dad passed on February 2, 2010.
15. A rehearsing Muslim, Khan and his mom Zeenat, performed Hajj in 2013, a yearly Islamic journey to Mecca, Saudi Arabia, just as a required religious obligation for Muslims.
16. His significant other Kiran Rao is a Hindu. In March 2015, Khan said that he had quit eating non-veggie lover nourishment and had received a vegetarian way of life subsequent to being propelled by his significant other.
17.Before seeking after a full-time acting vocation, Khan was an energetic tennis player. Before setting out on a full-time acting vocation, he played expertly in state-level titles during the 1980s, turning into a state-level tennis boss.
18. During his visit to China in January 2018, he took an interest in a ping-pong game (table tennis) in rivalry with previous Olympic victor Liu Guoliang.
19. He took an interest in different social causes, some of which started political debate. He has made and facilitated the Satyamev Jayate TV syndicated program, through which he features delicate social issues in India, here and there affecting the Indian Parliament.
20. Khan was hitched to his first spouse, Reena Dutta, for a long time, after which he wedded executive Kiran Rao. He has three kids – two with Dutta and one with Rao by surrogacy.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!