Winnie Harlow, conceived Chantelle Brown-Young on July 27, 1994, is a Canadian design model, representative and lobbyist. She picked up unmistakable quality as a hopeful on the 21st cycle of the U.S. TV arrangement America’s Next Top Model, while having a noticeable type of the skin condition vitiligo. Investigate 21 all the more intriguing and magnificent realities about Winnie Harlow.
1. Harlow was conceived in Toronto, Ontario, the girl of Lisa Brown and Windsor Young.
2. She's of Jamaican family line and has two sisters.
3. She was determined to have the interminable skin condition, described by depigmentation of segments of the skin, at four years old.
4. Harlow was a casualty of harassing by other youngsters and was allegedly called a, "bovine, zebra and all way of other criticizing slurs," through her youth.
5. The verbal badgering prompted her changing schools ordinarily and dropping out of secondary school, after which she pondered ending it all.
6. Harlow was found by America's Next Top Model host Tyra Banks on Instagram, and in this way wound up one of the fourteen finalists of the twenty-first cycle in 2014.
7. She was the solitary Canadian at any point cast on America's Next Top Model.
8. Harlow was wiped out in the second seven day stretch of the finals, and partook in a different challenge called the "rebound arrangement," where she kept on taking an interest in the cycle's photograph shoots alongside the other disposed of competitors with an end goal to come back to the challenge.
9. Subsequent to finishing the rebound arrangement, she was uncovered to have gotten the most elevated normal open vote score, and returned. Be that as it may, she was wiped out again in scene 13, setting 6th generally speaking.
10. Following her end from American's Next Top Model, Harlow demonstrated for the Spanish attire brand Desigual and turned into their official image agent.
11. In September 2014, she strolled and shut for the apparel brand Ashish for their spring and summer 2015 gathering in London Fashion Week.
12. She has demonstrated for style magazines, for example, I-D and Dazed, and for the design site Showstudio.com.
13. In 2015, Harlow demonstrated for the Italian attire brand Diesel for its spring and summer 2015 crusade, which was shot by British design picture taker Nick Knight.
14. She displayed for the Spanish and Italian versions of Glamor magazine and was included in the August and September 2015 issue of Complex magazine.
15. She was included in the August 2015 issue of Cosmopolitan.
16. She was included on Vogue Italia's site in a meeting and going with photograph shoot.
17. In August 2015, Harlow shot the front of and a going with article spread in the September issue of Ebony magazine, where she showed up nearby previous America's Next Top Model hopeful Fatima Siad.
18. In 2016, Harlow was included in a business for Sprite, and was highlighted in a crusade for Swarovski.
19. In July 2011, Harlow posted a YouTube video titled "Vitiligo: A Skin Condition, not a Life Changer," where she discussed the condition and addressed inquiries concerning her life living with vitiligo.
20. In November 2014, Harlow talked in a TED introduction, reviewing her involvement with living with vitiligo.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!