- Throughout history, many young men have excelled in college football. But Lamar Jackson holds the world record as the first player to total 1,000 rushing yards and over 3,000 passing yards in consecutive seasons in College football history.
- Owing to his meteoric rise to prominence, many football fans believe handsome Lamar has so many things in common with Teddy Bridgewater, a collegiate standout at the University of Louisville and MVP of the 2013 Sugar Bowl.
- He is ranked 10th in the FBS, having set a school record with 1,571 rushing yards as a runner with an impressive speed.
- Jackson’s mom, Felicia, is known for shunning the spotlight, a decision she passed on to her son. It has been severally reported that she declines media interview requests, including from respected media houses.
- His sun sign is Capricorn.
- His net worth is currently under review but we believe he earns a fortune from his budding career.
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!