Crushes are always fun in the beginning. You can’t stop smiling whenever you think of them and you get butterflies in your stomach when they’re around.
Having a crush just gives you something to look forward to each day. Ideally, your crush would feel the same way about you. But unfortunately that doesn’t always happen.
According to experts, knowing when to move on from your crush can prevent you from getting even more broken hearted.
1. They Talk About Dating Other People
2. They Never Initiate Contact
3. They Back Out Of Plans A Lot
4. You’re Confused Over What They Want With You
5. Your Friends Are Telling You To Explore Your Options
6. You Try To Get A Reaction Out Of Them, But They Don’t Respond In The Way That You Hope
7. You’re Starting To Question Your Self-Worth
Source – Bustle.com
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!