4 members of a household together with two youngsters died resulting from electrocution at their home in Kamareddy district of Telangana on Tuesday, police stated. The victims embrace a 38-year-old man, his 35-year previous spouse and their two youngsters aged six and 4, Kamareddy District Superintendent of Police B Srinivas Reddy stated.
The incident occurred at round 1.30 Pm when the girl was drying garments on an iron wire placed on the wall of their home which got here in touch with an open electrical fuse (field), ensuing within the lady initially getting electrocuted, police stated.
The lady’s husband who tried to rescue her was additionally electrocuted and their youngsters who went in the direction of them additionally died resulting from electrocution, police stated.
The our bodies had been shifted to a authorities hospital. A case was booked.
(Aside from the headline, this story has not been edited by NDTV workers and is printed from a syndicated feed.)
Authentic creator –
Initially posted by – www.ndtv.com