One of the most important lessons I’ve learned from reading books, interviewing smart people, and having conversations with my mentors is that questions are more important than answers.
And I’ve formed a habit of asking myself questions all the time. In this article, I want to share 12 questions across four areas that have the potential to change everything about what you do.
Let’s get started.
1. Am I happy?
2. Am I grateful?
3. Do I like my job?
4. Do I feel good?
5. Do I spend enough time on my education?
6. What new things am I learning?
7. Where is my career going?
8. How meaningful is my work?
9. What can I do that I’m currently not doing?
10. What’s my #1 priority right now?
11. How can I help one person today?
12.What questions am I not asking myself?
You see, it all starts with questions. Just don’t be surprised if you receive everything you ask for like Maya Angelou once said:
“Ask for what you want and be prepared to get it!”
This post was created with our nice and easy submission form. Create your post!