Iyanna “Yaya” Mayweather, the 20-year-old daughter of boxing legend Floyd Mayweather Jr., is going to be a mother. Her dad revealed the news during an interview with Hollywood Unlocked: Uncensored on Oct. 30, which can be seen below, after rumors started to spread and said he is “happy” for her and the baby-to-be’s father, NBA Young Boy, 21. despite their rocky past. “Always want the best. If that makes her happy, then we’re happy — me and her mother [Melissia Rene Brim] are happy,” he said about the pregnancy.
- Iyanna was arrested for allegedly stabbing another woman who was allegedly hanging out with NBA Young Boy in Apr.
- Iyanna was bonded for $30,000.
- Young Boy and Lapattra reportedly have a child together.
- Drake and Future performed at Iyanna’s Sweet 16.
- The stabbing incident occurred just weeks after Iyanna’s half-sibling’s mom passed away.
Originally Published by – Emily Selleck
Original Source – hollywoodlife.com